Home » » Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas expecting first child

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas expecting first child

Written By Tinhay360 on Thursday, February 13, 2020 | 6:11 PM

t’s a stark surprise for fans of Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas.
The “Game of Thrones” actress and the Jonas Brothers singer are expecting their first child, E! News reported, citing multiple sources.
Turner, 23, and Jonas, 30, have been married since May 2019.
Reps for Turner and Jonas did not immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the reported pregnancy.
Turner rose to fame playing Sansa Stark on the wildly popular HBO fantasy series “Game of Thrones,” while Jonas had success with the pop group DNCE in between stints with the Jonas Brothers.


Last year, Turner opened up about their relationship during an interview with Glamour.
“I think for the longest time I didn’t have a real sense of myself,” Turner told the magazine. “A lot of (my happiness now) is to do with being with a person I’ve fallen in love with, who loves me more than he loves himself, and who wants to see me find my own happiness. That was probably the biggest thing that pushed me to find who I am — and find my happiness in things other than acting.”

Turner and Jonas were last publicly spotted together at the Grammys on Jan. 26 in Los Angeles, where she was seen in the audience watching her husband perform with his famous brothers.


























0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Bài đăng nổi bật